Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nervous- The norm lately.

I got that wonderful call at 5am telling me that I was put On Call, meaning that I go into work when the call me. I LOVE THAT CALL! However, I was kind of wanting to work to keep my mind from racing regarding tomorrows follow up ultra sound. I took 200mg of clomid CD5-9 and on CD16 I had one follie that measured 13mm. He prescribed 100mg more for 4 days to boost more growth.

As usual, I'm so nervous about this US. Besides the last US I had, I've left the appointment hysterical because nothing seems to be working. On the other hand, I'm a little anxious to see what's going on in my right ovary. Yesterday I started having cramping on the side along with being bloated. This isn't a feeling I've ever experienced before. Could that lil follie be growing in size and actually getting ready to ovulate?!? I'm going to try to remain as optimistic as possible about this. I've spent the last 4 months being a bitter debbie downer and I can no longer live like that. It's not me. Of course I will have my ups and downs but I am going to try my best to stay positive. 
My father in law gave me AWESOME tickets for the Cardinals game so I am going to take my baby sister who conveniently just turned 21! Hopefully the US goes well and the Cards take home a winner!

Tomorrow night I am meeting with my best friend to discuss her baby shower in June. I am proud that I can keep my composure around her (considering she got prego on her first attempt) and my sister on law (whos having an opps). It's harder than a wood board! The Lord gives me strength to get through it!

I have shared a US pic of what my right side looked like last week on day 16. This isn;t my actual us but very similar. You can see the dominant follie (the big black circle) and the smaller premature follies surrounding it (the ones below). I hoping that my dominant follie measures around 20mm. That would put in line to ovulate!

He'll probably make me do a HCG trigger shot to make sure the follicle releases the egg. It's an injection that contains a pregnancy hormone. Ovulation normally takes place 36-48hours after. Then its on to baby dancing aka BD or the deed. hehe but anyways, I'm off like a prom dress!

*L*

No comments:

Post a Comment