Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spreading the word!

This is a picture from our first OB visit back in June. I was around 9 weeks and was finally released from my RE. The appointment went really well and we were able to see little baby M. Of course, this is the photo shopped version but you get the point.

This is the video Ryan shot with his phone. That's why the quality is soooo bad! However, the best part is at the 2 minutes mark. It's the heartbeat!!! There's nothing like hearing it for the first time!



This was the official Facebook announcement. I also added the US pic because I figured, most people wouldn't understand. It does sum up how the pregnancy has gone so far.


I'm going to try to get my family more involved with my blog. It might be a really good way of keeping everyone informed throughout the pregnancy. 
About the pregnancy, it hasn't been easy. The morning sickness has seriously gotten the best of me. And it's not letting up either. On July 24th, I went to work at 7AM and was in the ER by 9AM with a heart rate of 160, shortness of breath and near the point of passing out. I was admitted for 4 days and left with no real reason as to why my heart rate has been so high. I was prescribed a beta blocker to help with the rate and it seems to be helping. Then, 2 weeks later, I had to go to the ER again for dehydration. It has not been fun. I've missed a lot of work and just down right feel terrible. My weight is still down and I'm starting to get concerned for the baby and myself. I plan to discuss getting a zofran pump that will continually administer medication to help with the nausea and vomiting. 

Whelp, that's all I'm gonna write for now. I'm watching my nephew for the next few days and will post some more. TTYL!



No comments:

Post a Comment