Monday, May 2, 2011

**Update**

So this last week has been crazy busy!! I think I left off with Monday's US showing good progress. I had an HSG which is a hysterosalpingogram. Basically checks the patency of your fallopian tubes and looks at the uterus. ALL CLEAR!!! Alleluia! He said once again, that I have a beautiful uterus. Weird, right? We'll at least O wont have issues carrying a baby!. Wednesday I had another US for recheck the follies one last time. He mentioned that twins were definitely possible. Cool!! I triggered with 10000iu of Novarel at 3:45pm on Saturday the 30th and had IUI this morning. After the IUI, he scanned me again to check the follies status and to make sure I was getting ready to O. You could see the little spermies in my uterus on the US. CRAZY! Swimming their little way up! He said I was exactly where I needed to be and it was exactly what he wants to see. Whew! So, now I'm in the dreaded two week wait. UGH! I have yet to poas and wont until May 14th, which will be 14dp trigger.
Today is also a good day in world news. US forces took down bin Laden. THANK YOU to our troops and the people lost will NEVER be forgotten and be forever remembered.


Whenever I'm down in the dumps or need a little boost, I YouTube videos that show parents finding out about pregnancies. I LOVE the reactions!! This is one of my favs. Watch the dad's delayed reaction.. I love it! Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment